First Timer Tips
Booking a Calgary escort through one of the many Calgary escort agencies can be tough experience especially for the first timer.
This post is aimed for people who are considering hiring an escort for the very first time, and are not sure what to do. There are a few general rules to follow to ensure a successful appointment.
Here is a checklist that you should gather on the website before making the call.
- Check the payment methods.
- Check if they do in calls or out calls – out call is where the escort comes to you, can be either hotel room, home, or apartment.
- Check the rates – do not negotiate ; this is a big red flag ; if you cannot respect the escorts’ rates and time, you will not be trusted to respect the escort.
- Check the preference for contact – Operating hours and contact methods.
- Check the schedule listing if available
- Check the services provided.
- Check the reviews if available.
After you go through all the website information, it is time to make the first contact by the preferred method listed.
Here are a few tips when contacting the agency.
- Be patient – Remember the best service providers should be busy. Therefore it stands to reason that occasionally the phone/email/text will not be answered as quickly as you would want. Please be patient as most agencies should respond quickly. At the end, it is a custom-oriented servicing business.
- Ask questions – Be respectful and do not ask for service that are blatantly illegal. Remember it is usually the agency operator answering the call to arrange the booking. They will typically not respond to any illegal requests like sending nude photos or any illegal services.
- Be prepare to share your details – You will be asked to provide certain information such as name, address, and contact information. The information is requested to ensure meeting is schedule as planned for the agency.
- Do not haggle – Do not haggle over price, over locations, and over services. These people do not know you and they are alert for anything that sets off warning bells, and a person that tries to overstep boundaries is a definite warning bell.
- When requested for a phone number, provide your fixed land line or cell number. The agency is looking for customer that is serious about booking. Providing a solid contacting number will help.
- If the website does not cover it, politely asking about any first meeting policies will make you come across as a responsible, respectful individual.
- Try not to ask questions that are already answered on the website, unless you need clarification on some matter.
- Book as early as possible – Not all the companions are available right the way. Sometimes they may not have enough gap in their schedule to fulfil the request. To avoid disappointment, it is a good idea to book as early as you can and give the companion you preferred advance notice to make the appointment.
Most of these tips are simply common sense. Keep in mind that safety is the escort’s primary concern and you should have no problem with the booking.
Calgary Star Agency is an escort agency servicing Calgary and surrounding areas. Please visit our website or contact us to make an appointment with our companions.